Each season brings new weather and environmental factors that all have an impact
on the health of your skin. Here are some top tips on how to best care for your skin
not just for all seasons, but for springtime especially!
1. Moisturize: if your skin is ever feeling extra dry, think about incorporating a
facial skin cream once (or even twice) per day. Genovo Skincare’s Deep Hydrating
Cream targets areas of your skin prone to dryness and hydrates your skin from the
inside out. Shop here: http://bit.ly/37YujyC
2. Be gentle: Your skin has a natural barrier to the elements that protects it and
helps it retain a natural balance. Make sure to not over-exfoliate; this can cause
irritation, breakouts, and sometimes a stinging feeling when applying skincare
3. Use an eye cream: Preventing fine lines and wrinkles is no easy task – an eye
cream helps to do just that! Go for one that can be used for all skin types to eliminate
the guesswork. We recommend Genovo’s Eye Boost Serum, full of antioxidants and
natural ingredients to promote healthy skin around the eyes!
4. Avoid harsh sunlight: We all know that in the spring and summer Vitamin D
is good for your skin, however too much of a good thing is what you need to look out
for. Always use a facial and body sunscreen to protect your exposed skin from the
harsh rays, even in the winter seasons!
5. Remove makeup: At the end of the day, it can be easy to skip over this simple
step and just head to bed to sleep. However, leaving on makeup overnight can clog
pores and cause irritation. We recommend using a facial cleanser (such as Genovo’s
Multi Facial Cleanser, you can shop here: http://bit.ly/37YujyC).
It’s best to wash your face first thing in the morning, and in the evening to
remove any makeup or oil build up on the face. This is an important step to help
cleanse the skin, read our last blog post about the benefits of using a high quality
facial cleanser: https://genovoskincare.com/benefits-of-using-a-facial-cleanser-in-
6. Feed your skin: It starts with nutrition! Eating clean always has its benefits
besides keeping you healthy and preventing sickness. It helps your skin
tremendously as well!
7. Drink water: hydration is always an important element to incorporate into
your daily routine, but are you getting enough of it? Make sure you count at least 8
glasses per day!
That’s it for this months blog post, check back next month for more!